Wednesday, January 16, 2013

What I'm Loving Wednesday


This week I am loving...

*Singing show tunes
I am pretty sure that the neighborhood pups are howling at me sometimes. So what pups. I love me some show tunes. Deal with it. My faves are from this slice of heaven...


*Disney Dreaming
We are leaving in less than a week. Yahoo. I find myself dreaming of Mickey when I am supposed to be paying attention in a meeting.

You don't need to work! Come play with me!


*Cooking
I made a promise to myself to cook more at home and it has helped me remember how much I *LOVE* to cook. Taking the time to plan and shop on Sunday has definitely helped me maintain this goal.

*Saturday Night
Its ladies night this Saturday... boot scootin' style! I am a sucker for a theme... so we are doing cowgirls out on the town. Steakhouse for dinner and then some country line dancing afterwards. I am looking forward to it for sure.
I wish I had this outfit to wear Saturday.


*Katie
I always love my Katie. She has a BIG day at the end of the week... just sending her a little love and a lot of prayers! Proud of you friend!


*Our bed
It has been crazy cold in Arizona these days. It seems the only place I can get really warm is tucked away in bed. Thank you bed for being toasty.

*Troy
I've just been crushing hard on him this week... he is pretty amaze-balls!
Sorry ladies. This hunk is mine!


Happy Wednesday friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Babbling with the Bogle(s) All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley