Sunday, January 13, 2013

Menu Monday

Here's what's for dinner this week...

Monday- dinner at the in-laws

Tuesday- turkey chili

Wednesday- chicken cordon bleu, yellow squash & green beans

Thursday- beef and broccoli with brown rice

Friday- skinnytaste stuffed peppers

Saturday- girls night out... should be an interesting post on this!

Sunday- family dinner at Mom's

I mentioned in an earlier post my workout goals... 3 runs and 2 power yoga classes a week. Yah, about that. I made it to my 2 yoga classes but have not met my running goals. It's been freezing this week, I've been working hard to get my classes in order and my knee hurts. I would say those are some pretty good excuses. I still feel a bit cruddy about it. This week I hope to accomplish the following...

Tuesday- running and yoga
Thursday- running
Friday- yoga
Saturday- running
Sunday- yoga

I'll let you know how I do next week... I acknowledge you probably don't care much, but I'll let you know anyways!

Here's to a good week!
I am getting through this crazy one knowing that the week after ill be in Disney! With Minnie Mouse ears on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Babbling with the Bogle(s) All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley