Wednesday, January 2, 2013

So What?

I'm jumping on the bandwagon and joking the So What Wednesday trend. There are 2 main reasons for this- to help me meet my goal of blogging more and because all my favorite bloggers do this and I want to be juuuust like them!

So here goes...
So what...
If I'm not ready to get out of bed today. Yep, still in bed even though I have a meeting I need to be at in an hour. Hope I make it!

So what...
If I don't want Christmas to be over. Mostly because I don't want to have to deal with taking our decorations down, partly because its my favorite time of year!

So what...
If I am not looking forward to the new semester. I absolutely love what I do but because I love what I do I tend to get more of 'it' to do. This semester is going to be crazy. My responsibilities put me at 125% working capacity... that's not even possible, but I'm there. Blehhhhh...

So what...
If I review the itinerary for our Disneyland trip (in 3 weeks) everyday! A girl has to have something to focus on to take her mind off of the fact that she is working at 125% capacity starting Monday!

So what...
If I haven't finished my research that I am presenting in Atlanta in a month and a half. I will get it done... soonish.

So what...
If I don't care that Kim and Kanye are having an illegitimate love child. That pot baby's mom always has a full face of plaster on and his dad never smiles. I cannot imagine that kids life to be very authentic and fun. I hope I'm wrong about that one!

Have a great Wednesday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Babbling with the Bogle(s) All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley