Thursday, January 3, 2013

4th Annual Frienstivus

Every year the Bernies and the Bogles Katie and I host a holiday extravaganza for our fr-amily. With Matt and Katie's wedding being in November, friendstivus almost didn't happen this year. I am so happy that we were able to get into the spirit in enough time to make it work! Our theme this year was 'Candy Cane Glam'.We always have a new, unique theme (no repeats!) and invite everyone to go as crazy with that theme as they want. Aaron always goes the craziest and we LOVE it! We get smarter and smarter every year that we plan this shin-dig. After 3 years of busting our buns making delicious meals, we realized that most everyone prefers to sop up the champagne, wine and beer with appetizers. So appetizers it was.

My favorite ladies... EVER!















The Bernie's















We have about a million of these pictures!




















Aaron and Tinsley caught shaking the presents under the tree!















A little awkward fr-amily photos...















It looks like I face planted, but I didn't















Gift exchange goodies!















Alison and Paul... love everything about this picture















My little Julianna bug and her tostada maker!




















And perhaps the best present of all... the fruit rooster. We were calling it something else all night, but did not want to attract that kind of traffic to my little spot on the interwebs!




















Already looking forward to next years! I may or may not already have some theme options picked out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Babbling with the Bogle(s) All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley