Thursday, January 3, 2013

Holiday Havoc

Both T-Roy and I adore our families and the traditions they have established, especially around the holidays. When we celebrated our first holiday season together, we make a promise to take part in any and all celebrations we could. Basically we made a promise to always have a full and fun holiday season. Yes, we spend a lot on gas throughout November and December. Yes, every weekend is packed in those months, as well. We just love the hustle and bustle and the time spent with our families and friends. And the wine. It requires a lot of wine to forget how tired you are from driving and all the things you have to do to prepare for the next celebration! Anywho... we closed out our holiday season with Christmas. Here is how we celebrated Christmas this year! We spent Christmas Eve with my extended family and Troy's parents! As good Italian-Catholics we celebrate the 'Feast of the 7 Fishes'. I am terribly allergic to shellfish, so basically I eat salad and rice, but I wouldn't have it any other way! Afterwards we went to midnight mass where I make it my personal goal to make sure my grammy stays awake. This year to liven things up a bit, my littlest, Josh, consumed a large amount of wine, so I needed to make sure he stayed awake, too! That was interesting. We slept over at my parents house, exchanged presents and had breakfast together, too!

An impossible feat to get a picture of all of us looking at the camera and behaving!














Getting artsy with my littlest (he's single!!!)














Jon and Angela














We like to keep things silly around here!














They just get me...














We spent Christmas day with Troy's family














Opened presents with this silly sugar plum!














and spent a lot of time with this little gingerbread boy!














Roomie Reunion to celebrate the New Year! Our dearest Katie had to fly to Milwaukee to visit with her grandma who fell ill right before New Years. Thankfully grandma is recovering nicely and we will officially be ringing in the new year Boglestein style in a few weeks!(Boglestein- combination of Bernie and Bogle, get it? Cute...I know!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Babbling with the Bogle(s) All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley