Sunday, January 6, 2013

My 1st Sunday Social!


1. Do you plan to change any of your eating habits in the new year? I just need to be more consistent with my eating. I plan on following Weight Watchers but taking it easy with the carbs!
2. Any workout tips to get us back in shape after the Holidays? Just find something you love... if you feel obligated to work out then the benefits become lost. My opinion, anyways!
3. Favorite thing you did over the Holidays? Spending time with family, friends and the hubs... without the responsibilities of work looming over my melon.
4. What is something you hope that you accomplish in 2013 that you did not in 2012? Hmmm... when I was at yoga the other day we set our intentions for the class and the new year. All session long I was focusing on being present, being motivated and being consistent. I feel like these intentions could apply to all areas of my life... work, friendships, marriage, spirituality. Soooo... I think that's what I hope to accomplish in the new year... being present, being motivated and being consistent.
5. Name 3 things happening this year you are excited about and why: 
*Going to Atlanta and presenting my research project
*Getting back into the elementary classroom and contribute more to my districts incoming teachers.
*Disneyland, San Diego and hopefully more getaways,
Ohhhhh... and hopefully we will add a lil' sugar to our family!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Babbling with the Bogle(s) All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley