Sunday, January 13, 2013

Sunday Social again! I'm on a roll!


1. What is the name of your blog? How long have you been blogging? 
My blog is called Babbling with the Bogles, although it was originally called Confession of a 1st Grade Teacher. I changed the blog name because I ended up blogging about a whole bunch of random stuff rather than my work. Plus I do not teach 1st graders anymore- I teach college students. *Which is really not that big of a leap sometimes*

2. Why do you blog? 
I blog for fun! I love reading blogs and I have a lot to say. Blogging lets me get it all out. 

3. What is the first blog you ever followed? 
I first followed Taylor at The Undomestic Mama, but she doesn't blog anymore (sad). She did open my eyes to a lot of other fabulous bloggers that I still enjoy.

4. What is your favorite post you wrote in 2012? 
I didn't write much in 2012, but from what I did write Our Love Story would be my favorite. It's cute.

5. What are your blogging goals for 2013? 
To blog... and not to let life prevent me from doing the things I enjoy.

6. Top 3 favorite blogs to follow? 
Tara @Jimmy Choos and Tennis Shoes, Michelle @You're My Favorite Today, Rachel @Suburban Strut & Football and Crowns, Life with the Browns and because I couldn't choose just 3... Kelly @Keeping Up with Kelly & Co.

I look forward to all of these ladies blog posts because they keep it real, and they are hilarious! If you haven't checked them out you must! Love. Them.

Enjoy the last few minutes of the precious weekend!


3 comments:

  1. I used to LOVE Taylor's blog!! I wish she still blogged!

    Stopping by from Sunday Social!

    Ramblings of a Suburban Mom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey there Jennifer... thanks for stopping by :) Last I remember Taylor was sick, have you heard anything about her recently?? I miss her!

      Delete
    2. I have not! I know she started blogging again briefly under a new blow, but I haven't heard anything since then. I hope she is well!

      Delete

 

Babbling with the Bogle(s) All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley