Monday, July 20, 2015

Monday Meal Plans #4

Happy Monday!

Today is my littlest brothers birthday. That little brother of mine is 29. I literally almost had a heart attack when I realized that yesterday. I know what year he was born and how much older than him that I am, but I guess it had been a while since I had done the math. Two years is exactly how long it has been since I've done the math, because I thought he was turning 27. Yipes.

I have some chocolate chip loaf in the oven and once it is done and Emma is up from her nap we are going to bring it to him at the office. Never heard of chocolate chip loaf? Yeah, me neither. It was supposed to be banana chocolate chip bread, but some monkeys ate my bananas. So we improvised. Chocolate chips, sugar... I think it's hard to mess up that combo.

Here is what we are eating this week:

Monday- Chicken Caprese Pasta
This is an Amanda original... excited to share the recipe with you this week.

Tuesday- Crockpot BBQ chicken and sweet potatoes

Wednesday- Turkey Chili and cornbread

Thursday- Roasted Tomato Soup and Grilled Cheese Sandwiches

Friday- TROY

Saturday- Sausage and tortellini marinara

Sunday- Family dinner

Troy is working this weekend on a big project, so Emma and I may scrap Saturday night's dinner for a night on the town! Chipotle and Target are some of our favorite ways to spend a Saturday night!

I will be sharing some peach picking adventures tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Babbling with the Bogle(s) All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley