Monday, July 6, 2015

Monday Meal Plans #2

Man. It is hard to get back into the swing of things after such a fun weekend. I plan on sharing all of our weekend fun tomorrow. Hopefully by then I will have uploaded pictures to match the weekend. I love pictures with blogs. I love taking pictures. I just do not like uploading and organizing pictures. Which is strange, because I like organizing everything. Except pictures.

There are some major repeats on our weekly menu... ahem, Monday and Tuesday. I didn't end up cooking much this past week for various reasons, so they won't actually be repeats for us.

Our menu for this week...


Tuesday- Cheddar Beer Chicken Tacos and Roasted Asparagus

Wednesday- Roasted Chicken Sausage, Peppers and Sweet Potatoes
I will be sharing this recipe of Friday with you all!

Thursday- Troy

Friday- Pasta and Meatballs... I would say spaghetti and meatballs but that would be a lie. I prefer fusili or bowtie pasta over spaghetti!

Saturday- Troy is on his own because Emma and I are having a stay-cation with Sarah and Allison!!
You can bet I will be sharing this fun with you next week!

Sunday- Family dinner


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Babbling with the Bogle(s) All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley