Wednesday, June 19, 2013

1st Trimester Must Haves

I have had a relatively smooth 1st trimester and am so fortunate for that! Even though I skipped over the crummy pregnancy symptoms, I certainly experienced some changes these last 3 months. Here are some things that helped me adjust to all of the lovely pregnancy changes.

Stretch mark prevention...
Bio-Oil; I got this at Target to try out, but I will be picking more up at Costco!
L'Occitane Almond Oil; I got this at Sephora- it's about $4 cheaper there!
Hormone changes= pizza face!
Clarisonic Mia; this has helped my skin clear up and adjust to all of those hormones!

Sleep... 
Snoogle! I use this probably 4-5 nights a week!

Queasiness...
I have had super mild queasiness, but these have helped me when it strikes!
Water...
This has been my BEST friend! I cannot get enough water!

Happy Hours...
Lemonade and soda water has been such a refreshing treat that allows me to still enjoy Happy Hours with my friends while limiting the sugary drinks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Babbling with the Bogle(s) All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley