Monday, August 3, 2015

Monday Meal Plans #6

Happy Monday!! This post is going to be short and sweet... got my babe down for a nap AND I am all caught up on laundry and cleaning *gasp*! I still have a list of things I need to get done but I am going to take some time for me. I really want to start the series 'Call the Midwife' on Netflix and I am hoping to squeeze an episode in.

This week we are eating...

Monday- chicken apple sausage skillet

Tuesday- pasta fagioli

Wednesday- crock pot chicken gyros

Thursday- meat lovers quiche

Friday- white bean mac and cheese

Saturday- out to eat

Sunday- family dinner

I am not quite sure which recipe I will share later on in the week with you. It will be a surprise!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Babbling with the Bogle(s) All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley