Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Life Updates & Wednesday Meal Plans #7

I have been avoiding this blog for a little over a week or so. It has been intentional and I should feel bad about it but I don't.

The not so pleasant parts of life have come to a bit of a head for me. Well, for us really but Emma is oblivious and Troy is way more easy going and less analytical in matters like this, so I have been feeling the brunt of it.

It hasn't been anything big or serious, just a series of teeny, tiny unfortunate events and situations. It just so happens that when enough of these teeny, tiny insignificant yet annoying things occur, it wakes up those bigger things that I tend to shove deep, deep, deep down to avoid thinking about. I can't be the only one who does this, right?

The good news is that we have a healthy, happy toddler who is growing like a weed and a healthy, happy baby who is also growing like a weed! We have all of our basic needs met and supportive families and friends. We are more blessed than most and I am working on shifting my focus to that.

Speaking of blessings, here is what we are/have been eating this week!

Monday- Pork Sausage, Zucchini & Quinoa Stuffed Peppers
*inspired by my sister in law, Sarah!

Tuesday- Turkey Sausage & Zucchini Crockpot Lasagna

Wednesday- Chicken Quinoa Enchilada casserole

Thursday- Veggie Pizzas

Friday- Shredded Chicken Tacos

Saturday- Chipotle night

Sunday- PHX for a family birthday party

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Babbling with the Bogle(s) All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley