Sunday, September 19, 2010

Wildcat Frenzy

This weekend was a blast!

Friday didn't quite work out the way I had planned... I really dislike plans falling through (boo) I did end up helping my cousin put together her wedding invites and that was a blast!

Saturday was all about the...


Troy and I had an AHHHHH... mazing time cheering on our alma mater! We popped around from tailgate to tailgate, trying to keep cool. It was so super duper hot outside that Troy and I had to sneak into McKale center to cool off a bit!



Being semi-sneaky...

Boygle and Brother Bear at the Wildcat Walk...

And this is why we won people... because Sunshine touched my hand! (if you look really close you can see my manicured fingers gracing his palm)

It was a great day to be a Wildcat! Unexpected win, but much deserved! Bear Down Arizona!

Happy blogging friends!!!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Babbling with the Bogle(s) All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley