Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Today I wish...

It's not Wednesday yet, but its close enough for me to NOT feel like I am cheating!

Today I wish I was a stay-at-home fiance. I would make homemade chocolate chip chunk cookies and get them out of the oven at just the right moment, so that they were still hot and melty in my mouth. I would eat them in some super soft jammies while watching an all day marathon of my favorite movies and shows (all while not gaining a single pound, either)! Of course I would be doing this all in my extra comfy king sized bed that had permanently cold sheets... no need for moving around to get out of the 'hot zone'. The windows would be open and the crisp 70 degree-ish breeze would be wafting in. Troy would be with me too, but he wouldn't complain about the movie selection at all... just giggle and cry right there along side me.

Doesn't that sound so delightful?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Babbling with the Bogle(s) All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley