Thursday, December 1, 2011

It's been soooo long!

I have been a horrible blogger BUT am really wishing and hoping to get better about it! I absolutely adore reading others blogs so I have no problem keeping up with that. When I sit down to open up blogger I always intend to write, but feel stumped. I enjoy reading the blogs that I do for so many varied reasons, but mostly because you all are fab writers! Whether you are writing about products you love, the life you are living or nothing at all... I love it! And then I get writer's block... I just don't feel as creative as you all. I start over thinking it and then it just sucks all the life out of blogging.
I need to get over myself. That is pretty much all there is to it. I need to sit down and blog. I have got to just let it be an expression of myself and not worry so much about if I am up to par with the creative juices you all express! Because I am not up to par and that is A-OK! It's me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Babbling with the Bogle(s) All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley