Friday, December 2, 2011

Friendtivus

Today after surviving a 5 hour meeting (bleh) I began preparations for our 3rd Annual Frienstivus!
Friendstivus is the Bogle's (us) and Bernie's (bestie's) way of celebrating the season with our friends. We host our friends for an evening of delicious food and debaucherous fun!
This years theme is pajama party. We are serving breakfast for dinner to fit the bill! We are also having a mimosa bar, spiked hot chocolate bar and a bloody mary bar- can't forget the booze! Oh, and there is also 'milk and cookies'- minus the milk. We think after drinking hooch, milk might be a little icky. There are lots of other goodies in store, too! I am making egg burritos, hasbrown casserole, nutella cookies, pumpkin spice cookies and some fudge! YUM! I could seriously whoof down a burrito right now, I am so starved. Hopefully the hubs will be ready to start date night soon... I've already started with a glass of Cupcake Red Velvet (fave).
Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Babbling with the Bogle(s) All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley