Thursday, July 28, 2011

Week of the Wedding events...

The week of the wedding was crazy busy AND went by soooo super fast! I had 'moved' back to my parents about 10 days before the actual wedding. It was Spring Break at school and it was nice to not have to worry about keeping it all together in the classroom, while at the same time tying up loose wedding ends!

To say I actually relaxed makes me laugh! I wish that I had more time to actually spend with family but everyone was running around between getting last minute things, entertaining out of town family etc.

We got married Friday, March 25th and had our reception the Thursday before. Troy's parents hosted our Rehearsal dinner at a yummy Western themed restaurant in town! It was delicious food and a treat for our out of town guests! We actually do not have many pictures from the Rehearsal dinner, as it literally flew by!

Here are a few for your viewing pleasure!

Troy and I gazing longfully at each other across the yummy cake!!!


Sarah (bridesmaid), Patrick (best man) and Allison (flower baby) AKA the Phoenix Bogles!


And just because I love the cake I had designed for Troy! Each side had a different aspect of Troy's personality/ hobbies and of course the A is for the UofA (who happened to be playing that night AND won!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Babbling with the Bogle(s) All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley