Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Bachelorette Party Galore!

This will mostly be pictures which will not do my bachelorette party weekend much justice! Yes we look like we are having so much fun, but we really were having a blast! We even decided that we need to schedule a yearly getaway for just us girls, rather than waiting for bachelorette's or big birthdays!

My sweet sister in law Sarah planned and executed this whole fanciful weekend with the help of Jess! We drove up to Phoenix and arrived at our suite at the Phoenician. By the way this suite was bigger than any apartment I had ever lived in and more luxurious than my house! Well that's not exactly true, but I am trying to help you see how fantastic this suite was! Sarah and my new cousin Dana had gotten there earlier (they live in Phx) and had set up some delicious snacks and decorated the whole place too!






Isn't that adorable?? After we seriously noshed we headed to the explore the hotel... basically we ended up at the lobby lounge (oops)

We ordered some champagne, helped Sarah heal after a snapping incident and made me do a disgustingly huge (no pun intended) blow job shot- YUCK!




We had the most delicious dinner in an underground wine cellar! After that we bar hopped, ended up hanging out with the village people (or so they thought they were), did a little pole dancing and racing around Phoenix in a huge pink golf cart!



I wish I knew what Katie saw on the dance floor to have made her make this face!

I seriously LOVE this picture... Dana is telling me to step aside so she can show me how it's done!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Babbling with the Bogle(s) All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley