Thursday, July 1, 2010

Its been awhile...

Sorry friends! I have been absent from the blogging scene for waaaaay too long!

I think I have a pretty valid excuse...
I'm engaged!
Yep, TB popped the question and I just couldn't resist!
Since then life has been a little hectic. We want to get married in March and considering that is 9 months away we had some important details to set right away.

Now that we have the date, the church, the venue and the save the dates pretty much ready to mail, we can we relax and enjoy being engaged!

Whew... its pretty amazing to have found the man I am going to marry!
In the words of the wise Carrie Bradshaw, 'if you can find someone to love the you, you love, well, that's just fabulous.'

1 comment:

  1. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! congratulations!!! Cant wait to hear all about the wedding process! so exciting!

    ReplyDelete

 

Babbling with the Bogle(s) All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley