Wednesday, April 14, 2010

The 3's of ME!

This is super fun AND super easy to do! I promise this is the last survey for awhile, and then I will be back to blogging my own thoughts! I have been so super duper exhausted recently... damn those stinkin Arizona allergies!

Three names I go by:
1. Amanda
2. teacher
3. babes, babers

Three jobs I have had:
1. 1st grade teacher (current)
2. dance teacher
3. banquet server, and so many other positions at the El Conquistador

Three Places I have lived:
1. Queens, NY
2. Tucson, AZ
and thats all!

Three favorite drinks:
1. water
2. coke zero or diet ginger ale
3. WIIIIINNNNNEEEE

Three TV shows I watch:
1. reality TV- Bachelor, Bachelorette, DWTS, AI
2. E channel reality TV- Keeping up with the Kardashians, Kendra etc
3. Cooking channel
I am ADDICTED to reality tv!!!


Three places I have been:
1. Mazatlan
2. Alaska
3. Canada

Three places I would like to visit:
1. Italy
2. Greece
3. Hawaii

Three people who text me regularly:
1. Troy boy
2. Jess, my bestie
3. brothers

Three favorite old TV shows:
1. Saved By The Bell
2. Doogie Howser MD
3.

Three favorite dishes:
1. Pizza.... nummy
2. Hot diggity dogs
3. I just really love food, it is so hard to pick favorites

Three makeup products I cannot live without:
1. Mascara
2. Black eyeliner
3. lipgloss

Three things I'm looking forward to:
1. sleeping (I am always looking forward to this!)
2. getting my MRS degree (are you listening or I guess reading this, Troy?)
3. adding my own offspring to the family

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Babbling with the Bogle(s) All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley